“Generosity must be fearless because to give freely is a mighty vulnerable thing.“
We believe that is powerful joy that comes with generosity. As part of the Open Hands project, this month of June 2019, we are conducting a clothes donation drive – collecting clothes, umbrellas, sandals, torches for communities in slum areas in Bangalore.
Details of the items we are collecting
1. Clothes for men – Shirt / T-shirt / Kurta / Pant / Trousers / Jeans
2. Clothes for women – Kurti / Simple Top / Saree / Salwar Kameez
3. Clothes for boys – Shirt / T-shirt / Jeans / Pants / Trousers / Shorts
4. Clothes for girls – T-shirt / Simple Top / Frocks / Full Skirts / Salwar Kameez
5. Footwear – simple sandals and shoes only
1. Please donate only wearable and washed clothes
2. Clothes for men, women, boys and girls need to be packed separately and labelled
3. Party wear, heels, boots, undergarments etc. will NOT be accepted
How can you donate?
If you have items to donate, please fill up the form below and we will get in touch with you about the drop-off location. If pick-up can be arranged for, we will let you know but it may not be possible for all locations
You can also donate financially to enable us to buy more items, and to cover expenses of pick-up, drop-off, etc. If you would like to donate, head over to our donation page by clicking here, or contact us at +91 9886675654